Thursday, October 3, 2013

the numbers.. [dedicated to my best friend, Lindsay]

hello friends. :)
how are you today?

do you ever feel less of a person because of the numbers in your life?  your grades? height? weight? IQ? number of friends? age?

guess what...the numbers do not matter.

your age is just a human defined measure of time.  God loves you no less because you are thirty instead of twenty. (and so do i)

your weight is just a measurement of gravity and the Earth, again, human defined.  although there are reasons to control it, God loves you the same stick skinny or not.

your grades are just a representation of your ability to take a test or remember information.  even though you need better than a C to be an average student, the human definition is just that...defined by humans.  God sees you as a child of His, not a C average student.

see the pattern...?  God is your Creator, He is the Judge in the end, your Constant in between.  He does not love you based on the human defined measures of greatness: numbers.

God loves you, and so do i!

smiles and hugs :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it and feel honored and blessed! Thanks for being my best friend!
    God bless you and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this message 😊 I find that I often focus so much of my life and my world on keeping up with the demands of our human world expectations and I have discovered that I forget Gods part in our lives altogether. What a wonderful feeling to be reminded that it is because of Him we are given the opportunity to love, live, and more importantly to share that love with every being who graces His beautiful earth. I shall live life fully aware of the goodness of God and be quick to remind myself of the gracious life He has given for me. I love your messages friend! Please continue to inspire His love in me through your words 😊

    ReplyDelete