Thursday, July 5, 2012

smile, smile, smile

hey all! this is new, and it will probably take me awhile to make it pretty, but i wanted to start my ministry today! i would like to invite you to smile, right now, at no one in particular. how did that feel? are you still smiling? this blog is all about smiling. my goal is to post tidbits that made me smile to give you a smile. when i was younger a family moved to my small town with a few kids around my age. we quickly became friends, spent countless hours together, and thankfully are still friends. one day while we were hanging out we listened to this old music machine song called 'smile'. i don't remember many of the lyrics, however, part of it goes like this: 'smile, smile, smile! i love to smile!...' here are a few things for you...
-- smile, because no matter how many clouds there are, your smile is a ray of sunshine.
-- smile, because it is good for you, as in healthy
-- smile, because it gives you a freedom for your mind
-- smile, because it creates more smiles
now, have a good evening! and don't forget...

smile! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow... that is awesome. I'm so glad you remember that song. It is such an inspiration to me. I'm loving this blog so far... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo!!! Wonderful beginning!!! I can't believe you remember that song! Thankfully, yes, thankfully, we are still friends! I have a feeling this is the start of a great blog... :) Keep posting, it definitely made me smile!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. I'm smiling. You are such a goof and I love you for it!! :D

    ReplyDelete